Sunday, October 7, 2012

Easiest and BEST Ribs EVER!

Lately I have been on a crock pot kick. How easy is it to cook a great meal using a crock pot when you're busy all day? Yesterday I dedcided I was going to make ribs in the crockpot. Cody and I went to a wine tasting last week, which was great by the way, and the wonderful lady who hosted the tasting made these ribs in her crockpot, so I HAD to try them on my own.

These ribs taste and smell so good and the meat falls right off the bone, just what I like! So here is the recipe.

You will need:
 1 Package of McCormick Slow Cookers BBQ Pulled Pork Seasoning Mix
Bonesless pork shoulder roast ( I cut mine into individual ribs)
1/2 Cup of Ketchup
1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar
1/3 Cup of Cider Vinegar ( I only had white vinegar and it tasted just fine :) )

Put the pork in your crock pot. Mix the seasoning mix, ketchup, brown sugar, and vinegar well and pour over pork. 

Cook 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high. 

You can take the ribs out and shred them or you can leave them the way they, which is what we did, and eat them that way.

These are SO yummy and SO easy to make. I will never ever try to make my own recipe again.

If you try these please let me know your thought, I'd love to hear them!

ENJOY and thanks for visiting :)

1 comment:

  1. I've made this. It is very, very good! A great fall night dinner.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments or ideas! I'd love to hear them!