Sunday, August 26, 2012

Post-It Note Holders

Okay, I know I am nuts..two pinterest projects in a row but I am addicted! As many of you know, I am a Thirty-One consultant (love it) and as patterns come and go I always have left over fabric swatches. Tonight, I decided to try a project out with them. 

I took a 4 x 6 acrylic frame, some ribbon, and some flower embellishments I had laying around and a fabric swatch that has retired. I cut it out to measure 4 x 6 and I hot glued some ribbon to the top of it. I hot glued some flowers on the outside and stuck some post it notes on top and I have a super cute post it note holder for my desk!







This is one I did with scrapbook paper and some string


These are great for gifts..you can attach a pen to it as well. I have lots of fabric swatches and would be willing to make some for you if you would like at $5 a holder. Contact me for pictures of swatches that I have if you are interested!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments or ideas! I'd love to hear them!